2008年5月19日 星期一

May 17 Update 1

It's been more than half a month since my last entry - when I received the offer from McKinsey for this year's summer BA position. Lots of things happened during the past 20 days or so, so here's a brief update, just to keep track.

Well, follow ups have been made concerning my summer BA position, including the offer letter and other confirmation. It's really exciting~even just waiting for the summer to come.

Mommy went back to Jordan on 5/11 (which was mother's day, by the way), won't be seeing her until next time she comes back to Taiwan, possibly for my graduation.

On the other hand, our group of 18 has decided on Bali Island of Indonesia for our graduation trip. The necessary arrangements are being made as I write. The itinerary sounds very exciting, with an entire day of water sports !!!!


沒有留言: